Favourite Beatles song

hm. fool on the hill too. and lucy. fool on the hill is my winner tho! great chords change when it comes to the refrain. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

Great thread.

For me it would have to be something like, 'Hello Goodbye', 'A Day in the Life', 'Real Love' (yes, a post John's death track!)... Obviously the band has never written a bad song, so it's very difficult!

btw, how does it feel to live in "beatles-town"?

every time i see an article about liverpool,in some tourist magazine or st.,it seems to be about the beatles...

I never liked "fool on the hill" that much. The tune is nice, ok, but i don't like the chords over the refrain, it's probably exactly what most people like. It gets on my nerves that the first chord lasts for twice as much as it would normally. I understand it was done on purpose of course, but i don't like it.....

And by the way, what I really love about the beatles is the way the used every possible chord to harmonize their compositions, far from modern metal "power chord" fashion which simply stresses the base note......

Feanor IV said:
I never liked "fool on the hill" that much ... but i don't like the chords over the refrain, it's probably exactly what most people like.
thats right :) i mean its the best part eh ;)