A day in the life- The Beatles.. Mikes fav?

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
So i got told that this song by the beatles is Mikes favourite song of all time.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Its a brillant song btw, the beatles are one of my favourite bands (apart from Opeth of course)

What do you guys think of the beatles? fav songs/albums?

I had to do an analysis of that song for my music literature class. I won't be listening to it again for about 78 years since i had to hear it 46 times in one day. however, the first 23 times i heard it were great, I definitely think that song is spectacular.

blimey said:
It's 3 seconds long, dumbass. Get over it.

It's a great song.
:lol:

Yes it is a great song. In fact I think I'll listen to it right now.

Sgt. Pepper is also possibly my favorite album ever. But Echoes by the Floyd is my favorite song.

im talking the band is on drugs, not listening to while on drugs. i dont do drugs, i just drink like a fish, and then i prefer watching classic movies rather than listening to music.

well, they did have a drug problem. i am not a huge beatles fan, but one of my friends is, someone stole her stereo out of her car, and she was just pissed cuz they took one of her cds, didnt care about the stereo. i wonder about her mental stability sometimes.

since her car was older than dirt (it came originally w/ an 8-track player) she had to put the system in it. easy enough to just pull it out and disconnect the wires.