Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Crestfallen

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

HarmonyDies....

Semi-True
Oct 14, 2001
Canada
I have deicided to make this best song poll becasue........i am bored and curious has to which is your favourite, Mine is Crestfallen, SO LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Originally posted by Strangelight

Good point!
The demo version of Crestfallen is 100 times better I think.
On that demo, I really like 'At One With the Earth'. Really heavy stuff, but great song! \m/

I chose for 'Lovelorn Rhapsody'. A song that is often forgotten about because it's the first on the album. Same with 'Restless Oblivion' on The Silent Enigma. Both are really great songs and they are good for setting the mood at the beginning of the album. But if they would be further on the albums, they would really stand out and be more appreciated, I think.

I like 'Sleepless' a lot too. But that counts for most of the people anyway ;)

Yes, man "sleepless" rules!!
Also the song with the female vocs is nice too (J'ai Fait Une Promesse) I wonder what happened to that girl?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
everwake.

i dont like anything with darren on vocals. well, ive said this like a thousand times.
me too

I remember Serenades having a bad spelling mistakel. Instead of "J'ai fait une promesse" they printed "J'ai fait une romesse". Anyone remembers this as well?

I sat there aged 16 and wondered...what the fück is a "romesse"?! :)

Originally posted by Wildsau
I remember Serenades having a bad spelling mistakel. Instead of "J'ai fait une promesse" they printed "J'ai fait une romesse". Anyone remembers this as well?

I sat there aged 16 and wondered...what the fück is a "romesse"?! :)

Oh yeah remember this very well! I laughed my ass off ! 'Romesse' sounds so bad in French and means nothing at all

Those last 5 songs aren't on Serenades so should be excluded from the poll... And All Faith Is Lost is neither on Serenades nor on the Crestfallen EP... so what the hell is it doing there?

Anyway, Sleepless is awesome of course, but my vote went to "Sweet Tears".