Favourite CoB cover

hateme_small.jpg

Definately the 'Hate Me!" single for me...
(Though the "Downfall" single or Tokyo Warhearts covers come close.)

Enjoi: It should be a pic of me and Alexi in the front making out and in a graveyard under a moonlight. The moonlight would alluminate Alexi's beautiful pale, glowing skin and when we kiss the lipgloss on my lips will be shining.

Lady_Laiho said:
Enjoi: It should be a pic of me and Alexi in the front making out and in a graveyard under a moonlight. The moonlight would alluminate Alexi's beautiful pale, glowing skin and when we kiss the lipgloss on my lips will be shining.
You're funny, you really are.:lol:

Mystique1721 said:
^ what's this rep thing that has started? can people really give other people bad reps and good reps? all for that stupid little square under the avatar?

Ehhhh, Mystique.... I can't say you're wrong.... you're damn right, girl! :(
But that's the new & fresh thing... and many people go grazy for that, to judge other people posts.... but you're right.... :)

(Ps: but one day I'll discover who gave me bad rep calling me "whore" without having the courage to add his/her nickname...too easy act like that, huh? Yes, whoever you are, you're a loser!! Puah...)too

^ how did someone call you a whore and you don't know their name? i mean, can they give you a rep secretely or something? i thought the reps are right here on the thread, so you can see who gave it to you....but what a bastard, whoever it was...

Mystique1721 said:
^ how did someone call you a whore and you don't know their name? i mean, can they give you a rep secretely or something? i thought the reps are right here on the thread, so you can see who gave it to you....but what a bastard, whoever it was...

Thank you.... and yeah: how can someone call me that way? And without knowing me?
Plus, I think I didn't treat anyone in a bad manner.... I always try to not offend, to talk with everyone to confrontate, and stuff like that...
But well, saw that this person gave me this bad rep in the last page ot the Piccies Thread.... I posted there, and after some time I saw that from that thread someone gave that niiiice rep.... but without add his/her nickname: so I can't know who was, and it's too easy like this, isn't it?...

yes, it is. what a stupid system. poor lady laiho, i fear that she'll be out of here soon if this keeps on going :( but i kinda like her, she's very entertaining

Mystique1721 said:
yes, it is. what a stupid system. poor lady laiho, i fear that she'll be out of here soon if this keeps on going :( but i kinda like her, she's very entertaining

Yes, I think she's funny too.... then, everyone here likes to joke and also pretending to not be joking, cause if you barely say that you are joking.... the thing that you say becomes less funny, there's no more interest! (sorry, I can't explain better..)
And I don't know about her feelings for Alexi Laiho, cuz it's not my business.... plus, everyone had a struck on a famous person at least one time in his/her life, BUT I think she likes to exaggerate (even though she'll never admit ;) ) to make us laugh.... cause she is more reasonable of lots of people here, in my opinion...

^Hmmm... and excuse me, how? And why? I don't think so, it's not cool when the others dislike you... how would you feel, Nick Brookes, if that happened to you? :(

^ well i know what you mean, i also think she exaggerates sometimes. i think she's a pretty cool person under all that, "i want alexi" talk. she seems to like some other good music and yeah, she's just going through a really bad alexi phase right now, it'll pass when she gets a little older or maybe when she gets a boyfriend or something