Favourite CoB cover

Ldy Laiho? Maybe 17... but guys, I'm still convinced about what I said in my posts up above... :)
Lady Laiho can be funny too.... believe me..

^Dude, indeed I told that she's probably having a struck-phase on Alexi... but it will pass! It's happened to everybody at least one time in life... ;)
Anyway, if you talk to her about other musical things aside Alexi Laiho, you can talk with her.... she's not that bad... :)

Lady_Laiho said:
Enjoi: It should be a pic of me and Alexi in the front making out and in a graveyard under a moonlight. The moonlight would alluminate Alexi's beautiful pale, glowing skin and when we kiss the lipgloss on my lips will be shining.

Are you sure you are a real person?

Victim of the Night: How can anyone call you a whore?! You're the nicest person i know. I bet they were just joking. And when i found out who called Cradle of Filth "cradle is the geyzors", i'm gonna kill them.

Everything i say about Alexi is true and i don't make up any of it. It's my true feelings for him, but yeah, sometimes i exaggerate like that little thing about me and him on the next album cover. As if that's ever gonna happen but it's a nice scenery.

Nick Brookes: Nah, i don't like Manowar. I'm not that much into oldschool other than the usual Iron Maiden, Dio, King Diamond, etc.

Lady_Laiho said:
Victim of the Night: How can anyone call you a whore?! You're the nicest person i know..

Everything i say about Alexi.... sometimes i exaggerate like that little thing about me and him on the next album cover. As if that's ever gonna happen but it's a nice scenery.

Thank you for your kind words about me... :)

And about Alexi, I knew that you exaggerated sometimes just to have fun, I told it many times... don't worry... :)
But the most important thing is to avoid to exaggerate too much! I say this only for you... :saint: Bye! :)

Best covers in order are Something Wild, Hate Crew Deathroll,(i have a thing for blood red), Follow the Reaper, Hatebreeder, and AYDY. AYDY was just boring.

My favourite CoB cover... I can't decide between Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper.
About the last one, I like a lot the color cause it's my fav color, but the Reaper drawing it's well done too!
And about Hatebreeder.... I love the drawing itself more....
But don't know... I can't decide! Stupid, stupid I am... humpf!