Favourite metal music video?

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Yeah. Mine would be Carcass - No Love Lost, methinks. ATG - Blinded By Fear and Bruce Dickinson - Shoot All The Clowns come close.

On another note <brag> I've just bought myself a copy of the Zodijackyl Light video. </brag> ;)

if at all in your human posibilitiese do a MPG OF IT!!!:D

My favorite video would be Satyricon - Mother North because of the perpetual years of nice laughs it as bringed upon me :lol:

Blind Guardian's Mr.Sandman :p

also At The Gates - Blinded By Fear

but there are some great masterpieces outthere!

i hardly know any music videos as the tv stations in germany try to avoid the whole genre. but the manowar videos always made me laugh (look at the cool moonboots with fur!)

Mine would be Emperor's "The Loss and Curse of Reverance". Although the song is by far better than the actual video.

nobody here has the slightest idea what cheesy means unless you've seen the video for that old sentenced song, 'nepenthe'.

taneli jarva making faces at the camera is more than anybody could ever stand with a straight face. :D

rahvin.

to come to crappy videos... anyone in here ever saw the videos to death is just the beginning II? dijtb III is not much better...
to be honest, i've never ever seen a video from a metal band which did transport the feelings of the music... just live shows and people playing (literally unplugged) in the woods or jumping up and down on fjords (blashyrk mighty ravendark!!!) barenaked.

take the therein video. what the hell do these driving cars symbolize? it's cool to have our mikael dancing but the rest of the video is quite, uhm, empty if you know what i mean...

still waiting for apples

my incurably childish side is in love with the dog (no, not the singer, the hairy one)in "sentenced - killing me killing you".

rahvin will need a basket of apples :s

Originally posted by mourningstar
my incurably childish side is in love with the dog (no, not the singer, the hairy one)in "sentenced - killing me killing you".

rahvin will need a basket of apples :s

some people here just need a basket. :rolleyes:

a lot of h/m videos (mostly on the darker side) are done with few or no money at all, which does excuse them for their lack in original ideas: bands playing on stage or in the nearby woods are quite cheap (let's not mention how cheap is being naked ;) ).

on the other hand, bands with trendy notoriety such as last sentenced can afford to pay for some nearby-fjords filming, an old actor and a dog. what they choose to do with them is just a display of how unimaginative they are on the whole.

rahvin.

Damn, all the videos you guys named I wanna see really bad hehe. Where the hell can I find them? I tried look for ATG Blinded by Fear on 2 of my file swapping programs (WinMX, and Kazaa), but to no avail. Any place to find them?

I think the greatest of them all is a video by Hammerfall, the title of which I don't remember:

It's basically about that those guys hang around in a forest for no knwon reason and a girl gets up inside some cottage in her nightgown and keeps running all across that forest - it's so damn stupid, especially the wannabe-evil looks of them guys that I tend to view it as a satirical approach to heavy metal videos....:lol:

Originally posted by rahvin
nobody here has the slightest idea what cheesy means unless you've seen the video for that old sentenced song, 'nepenthe'.

taneli jarva making faces at the camera is more than anybody could ever stand with a straight face. :D

rahvin.

:eek: I didn't even know there was a fucking video for that song!!!! :headbang: I'd say it fuckin rules!! Can you download it anywhere? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!:lol:

Dave

Hecate Enthroned - An Ode to the Haunted Wood!! You have to see this fuckin video!! I saw this in my mates house and nearly wet myself!!:eek: They're all done up in the black metal gear and corpse paint........but they have their ears painted ORANGE!!!!!!!:eek: Yes ORANGE!!!!:eek: They're running around a forest in the DAYTIME:lol: trying to look extra evil!! Unfortunately, the presence of shopping trolleys and burning tyres kinda make them look like undead scrap yard attendants!! The funny thing is, that they're taking it 110% seriously!! Oh fuck!!!!:lol: Don't watch this video with a bladder full of beer!:err:

Dave