Favourite metal music video?

best metal videos award goes to...*drumroll* DIO!!!

he has some fucking hilarious vids. :p

The best metal video in my opinion is not the one that took more money to make it... I'd say: Rotting Christ - After dark I feel

@zero888:
I have.. quality is quite poor though..or did you mean on vhs format? Theyre also sold, i´ve seen..

OMG! Such thread resurrection! I look at the title and think "hey, didn't I start a thread about that once" and then I look at the username and realize it's mine. Except it's not anymore, but still, it's my thread.

rahvin said:
nobody here has the slightest idea what cheesy means unless you've seen the video for that old sentenced song, 'nepenthe'.

taneli jarva making faces at the camera is more than anybody could ever stand with a straight face. :D

rahvin.
Actually that video totally rules. Yes, Jarva looks a bit funny -- not more so than Stanne does in ThereIn, mind you -- but it's really above average for a metal video and opened my eyes to the greatness of older Sentenced.

-- Erik, formerly known as phyre, responding to a post made November 19th, 2001

@erik: the song rocks, and mr. jarva is indeed a happy man, but i remember a chalice of wine falling off a table or something equally cartoonish, hence the cheesy comment. i think i'd have remembered more if you had replied in november 2001 :p

Most of them are old but i dont have seen metal vids since Antichrist ;)
For the moment i think about :
- My dying Bride : The cry of mankind
- Rammstein : Seeman
- Metallica : One
- At the Gates : Blinded by fear
- Moonspell : Butterfly effect
etc...