Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Dreaming Neon Black

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Dead Heart In A Dead World

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Believe In Nothing (single)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haha! that's not easy. I love them all. But I guess "Nevermore" and "The Politics" a bit more.-
My vote goes to POE.

1:pOE
2:IM
3:DNB
4:NM
5:DHIADW
6:(osama) BIN (laden????funny) well, for some reason or another I've not been able to purchase this one.I might hunt him down soon though...

Like jimbobhickvile said "whichever one is playing." They are all good in my opinion. If I had to pick one I guess I would pick DREAMING NEON BLACK because it is so emotional and I can relate to the concept of losing a women you love and going through all the shit.

WTF is with 'Believe In Nothing (single)'??

What kind of a fucked up choice is that??!!

"Ooooh... I hate POE and DNB, but i LOOOOOVE the beleive in nothing single...!!"

FUCK!

My vote goes for Poe.

DNB! DHIADW goes second and "Nevermore" third. But to be honest, this rating depends on my actual mood hehehe
don´t know what u all find in PoE ... thats the album I never really managed ...

In order of most played...

1. Self Titled
2. Dreaming Neon Black
3. Politics Of Ecstasy
4. Dead Heart In A Dead World
5. In Memory (As I Don't Have It On CD)

DNB & POE are kind of tied though.

Angel

Originally posted by Serge
DNB! DHIADW goes second and "Nevermore" third. But to be honest, this rating depends on my actual mood hehehe
don´t know what u all find in PoE ... thats the album I never really managed ...
Progressive metal at its finest! This is for the really progressive minded (closed minded metalheads though! :heh: )

progressive?? ahh .. thats like movement or change?? uuhh plz not for me! no change ...
*grin* I always get confused when things change so fast and that makes me nervous and when I´m nervous than I start yelling and then I take things and throw them and take knifes and .... oh, there comes nurse betty with my pills! gtg