Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Dead Heart In A Dead World

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Enemies of Reality

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • This Godless Endeavor

Votes: 40 41.2%

• Total voters
Cheers for your thoughts guys. The only songs i've heard by Nevermore are Engines of Hate and most of The Godless Endeavor. All of which are brilliant. Thanks to your comments, i'm definetly going to check out DNB.

I'd have to say TGE. I bet DNB will take its place when I finally get it though.

I only have DHIADW, EOR, and TGE.

I've always liked the first one the best but like the rest of you I think they all are awesome for various reasons. The latest release has captivated me and has taken over as my favorite Nevermore release. Just love how it all flows and Sentient's voice sounds better to me than the last few discs. I'll have to say NEVER PURIFY still remains my favorite NM song though. So many great ones to choose from but this one kills me. Would love to see this played live.

1. dreaming neon black
2. politics of ecstasy/dead heart in a dead world
3. this godless endeavor
4. nevermore/enemies of reality

PS I love 'in memory'. I know it's just an EP, but it' great!

Well i just bought This Godless Endeavor and Dreaming Neon Black and god they are fucking good. Dreaming Neon Black just has such a heavy sound to it and i think This Godless Endeavor is one of the best albums of the year.

I'm sorry but I think a lot of you guys are caught up with the whole new album thing. When I first heard TGE I thought it was perfect too but now that I've gotten over the hype I dont like it any more or less then the other Nevermore albums.