Favourite Novembre Album (had to be done sooner or later :p)

Favourite Novembre Album

• Wish I Could Dream It Again

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Arte Novecento

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Classica

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Novembrine Waltz

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Dreams d'Azur

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
I refuse to vote until there is an "all of the above" option! :cool:
But seriously I think I like Classica and Novembrine the most. Probably since the production is so much improved from Wish... and since its their newest stuff obviously :) (been a fan since 95)

oooh, 6 votes. Well, I didn't know about this forum until just now, so others likely have the same problem.

Anyway, Classica, by far. Similar quality in production and sound and so on, but the songwriting fits my style better.

Dreams is pretty decent, but they "broke" a couple songs, including my favorite off of Wish, Sirens in Filth.

Now Playing: Rahowa -- Cult of the Holy War -- The Snow Fell
/* random quote */
"What I hunger for is the trial of God"
-My Dying Bride "Two Winters Only"

Yes I was also saddened by the slowing down of Sirens in Filth :( But at least I don't twitch violently now when I listen to it. So I suppose I'm slowly getting used to it hehe

Charlie E. said:
But seriously I think I like Classica and Novembrine the most. Probably since the production is so much improved from Wish... and since its their newest stuff obviously :) (been a fan since 95)

I perfectly agree with you, there should be such an option;
have been a fan since then as well!
... but probably "Wish I Could Dream it Again.../Dreams D'azur" is still my fave, even "Arte Novecento" is such a masterpiece and "Novembrine Waltz" is grand too... too hard to decide!

I´ve just ordered Classica and Dreams d'Azur and I won´t wote untill I get them :) How do they compare to Novembrine waltz? And are there any news on new material with them?

p.s. can anyone give me the url to their website?

Mayh said:
I´ve just ordered Classica and Dreams d'Azur and I won´t wote untill I get them :) How do they compare to Novembrine waltz? And are there any news on new material with them?

p.s. can anyone give me the url to their website?

http://www.novembre.nu/ tho is appears to be down right now.

Dreams d'Azure is great, and if you haven't heard Wish... yet then you will probably enjoy it.
Classica is a great album. You may end up liking it more than Novembrine Waltz. It's definetly darker.

Charlie E. said:

Wow, I wonder how did you find 'Wish...' and 'Arte..' that time, since Polyphemus Records was distributed only in Italy....

Hello everybody! :)
I have only Classica. And it's amazing!
Novembre is an awsome band! I'm glad I opened it for myself. (and thanks to Dave ;))

erishkigal, no doubt that all the albums are fantastic :)
Unfortunately I don't have much opportunities to get the rest of them now.
Thanks for the links anyway :)