favourite pasttime

About my pastimes...

Uhm, playing guitar, chillin w/ friends, going out, get wasted, watch tv, moviez, play drums.....etc

Pastimes hmm...play my guitar that is a pice of shit,hang with friends,get wasted,go to the bar get wasted there,and sometimes i even watch TV

Feel_The_Force said:
I can get ready for it!

jeeez, what you gotta be like mentally ready??and England is in another hour now...i guess you are now deeply meditating and starting to take all the chips/beer etc out of you fridge

§Italian_Bodom§ said:
XDDDD good taste about film :)
:oops: I've seen Neverending Story soo many times, one time I was drunk and my freinds where on Acid, they made a huge story to go along with the movie.

its complicated and full of inside jokes, but Atreyu is actually Bob Villa on crack.

@Glycerin: Not alot, i only have a 32 rogue, and ive only been at it since january. I dont play very often, once twice a week.

CliffBurton said:
Glycerin: Not alot, i only have a 32 rogue, and ive only been at it since january. I dont play very often, once twice a week.

ah join the club, i don't have any time to play it either...but i do have a 34 rogue...teehee pwned :kickass:

i was just wondering...why is the cock in your sig laughing?
---\
:heh:|_____________
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :puke:
:heh:|----------\____
---/