Your favourite Persuader album?

• The Hunter

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Evolution Purgatory

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • When Eden Burns

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
TH is the most fresh disc. The guitars are a bit simpler and the sound quality is not the best but it has a great ratio between melody and aggressiveness and it's also the fastest one.

EP lacks a bit of melody and quality although it has great parts.

WEB was a good step ahead for the band in sound quality. The melodic parts are more and more split from the rough ones, leaving the aggressiveness for the later. It also includes good atmospheric parts.

The perfect Persuader disc for me would be the originality, pace and melody/aggressiveness from TH mixed up with the sound quality, guitar complexity and atmospheric parts of WEB :p

Things to improve? Maybe some parts sometimes become a bit repetitive and the solos could be better.

Hehe, do "Evolution Purgatory" lack melody? I think it full of awesome melodies. "When Eden Burns" though, can be a bit 'too much' at it's places regarding melodies...

The perfect Persuader disc in my opinion would be the raw and pure energy feeling of EP, combined with some of the a bit slower, but heavier guitarparts of WEB, to give it a bit of more variation. And of course, all this with a good production.

About solos: what about the one in "Judas Immortal"? Hehe fuckin' great of them to put an acoustic solo on there. I think it's great.