Next album

Nightrunner

Jan 3, 2005
Norrland, Sweden
Anyone read the "Studio Diary" for the upcoming Persuader-album?

"But time waits for noone, so in November we have scheduled the album to be done... See ya /Persuader"

How do you all interpret that one?:loco: I see it as it will be done and recorded in Nov, so that the album will be released in early 2010 sometime probably?

Hey - Hey - HEY?! So what the f*ck, Persuader?

What's up with the "Studio Diary"? Can only find two posts for such a long time. I did expect some more activity than what has been shown. But, maybe a good sign, and means you're working hard with the album ;)

I'm absolutely psyched about the new album! When it's released, will it be for sale on iTunes right away? That's the only way I was able to get the other 3 albums. For a lot of bands, they got songs I really love on an album and then some I just don't dig. With Persuader, every song has been golden from start to finish. I'm very eager to get the new album, but I know you can't rush greatness :headbang:
I've told everybody I know to check you guys out, everyone who was smart enough to listen haven't regretted it one bit!

So - the album's supposed to be done by now, right? They hade scheduled it to be done in November..

Would be awesome with some songtitles, albumtitle, albumcover or something in the line of that as an early x-mas gift to the fans:headbang:

Just listened to the rough mix on the studio diary page. Really looking forward to this next album!

My guess is it'll take a few months til its out if a new record deal is being sought.

Oh and when you guys do get a label contact vicky@bloodstock.uk.com with a presspack and come play Bloodstock in the UK please!!! :p

Yeah I can't wait for this to comeout, i totally agree with davidov, persuader for BOA wooooo!