The next album(s)

Nightrunner

Jan 3, 2005
Norrland, Sweden
Hey i've been watching around the net and there seems to be rumours that it'll be both a new SAVAGE CIRCUS as well as a new PERSUADER album this year...is it any truth in this? I recall that it was discussed on the old forum that it's certain that a new Persuader album is in working process...but is there any truth about the SC-album?

Would be really kick-ass with both out 2007 though :)

as well with the new SC, it´s in work. As with all release dates there are always a bit optimistical but we are aiming for a 2007 with SC and a early 2008 with Persuader.

/Emilio

well, Dark Empire's Humanity Dethroned will be out soon so and from the demos i snapped (i will NOT spread it around) it sounds great. that will probably fullfill your Jens-needs for 2007 :)

Persuader, Persuader, Persuader! Is what we need for 2007..it's OK with early 2008 too ;)

Btw: Efraim / Emil...no working title yet? You always have cool titles so i'm really curious :)

I don't think so, it might be a quite different one this time. We're playing with a theme sort of, but nothing is settled until the lyrics are in the making.

Do any of the persuader guys know when Dark Empire's Humanity Dethroned is being released, or are we all going to find out the day before it's released?

I don't think so, it might be a quite different one this time. We're playing with a theme sort of, but nothing is settled until the lyrics are in the making.

Allright, i'm sure it'll be awesome. The one who did the last cover is very talented (Per?), will you work with him again?

So now when there's this so to say "problem" with Savage Circus, maybe Emil and Jens will have more time to deliver to Persuader so we'll have that album maybe a bit earlier than you planned? :worship:

;)

Savage circus was a mediocre band when compared to dark empire and persuader, gimme more of both soon before my mind explodes (i still really loved dreamland manor, but I prefer the other two jens/emil bands)

Dark Empire got me into Persuader and Savage Circus.
Its amazing how Jens has 3 (prolly more) distinct sounds to him. Each band vocally sounds different.
Savage Circus is Blind Guardian on roids. I love both bands with my liking for BG more but if they release a few more albums, dare I say it, I might like SC more then.