Favourite POD XT amp model

Asmus_Thomsen said:
Damn, now I feel a bit stupid. I have a Pod Xt, but Ive never really used it - until NOW - and then i read this thread and discover all of you praise models that aren't in my Pod. Damn - that's not funny. Now my question is (after searching on the line6 website and finding nothing) - is my Pod too old, or does it just need an update or what? Any help is greatly appreciated - or maybe just a link or something.....
Here
The Metal Shop is popular with most players of high gain amps. But, also check the Collectors Classics. The Bomber X-TC is amazing! The Diety Crunch is nice too. And when I'm jamming bluesy 'Stevie Ray' stuff.... the 'Blackface Vibro' Kicks all kinds of ass on warm clean bluesy tones!
The FX Junkie will give you the ever so important Boost+EQ (Pre---> amplifier EQ'ing), and the tube drive is nice too.
I bought all three and looked at it this way..... "If I buy all three for $99.00 I'll have a total of 72 amp simulators and a shit load of effects equal to the Vetta, All in a 2U rack space!" :headbang:
And I don't know about the beans, but with my Pod XT Pro I can re-amp. So it's like having a Vetta in my lil' home studio.... minus a couple hundred bucks :D