Favourite T-Shirts

Fucking awesome shirt man, another one of my wants! I'll get it eventually, I have the Forbidden Evil tourshirt myself...

And Podgie, scratch that question, you are the Opeth/Jesus dude! Just looked you up on SC :)

Nice, I've got the longsleeve Forbidden Evil tour shirt myself... got it from Graspop '08! Also got a bootleg shirt of the album cover which is quite clearly fake, but there's something old-school thrash about it that I like...

I've had a LOT of compliments wearing this around

Vic.jpg

Another fave T-shirt thread here, pity most are just descriptions.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/lycanthia/370579-favorite-metal-tshirt.html

s

Went to a Goth kinda shop coz my girlfriend wanted to by a belt for a friend. Just as I walked in I see a Xentrix shirt, and a dude that works there that has a Forbidden shirt on. That was a surprise. I bought my Xentrix tee and talked some Thrash with the guy. Never know when youre gonna run into a thrasher haha.

Went to a Goth kinda shop coz my girlfriend wanted to by a belt for a friend. Just as I walked in I see a Xentrix shirt, and a dude that works there that has a Forbidden shirt on. That was a surprise. I bought my Xentrix tee and talked some Thrash with the guy. Never know when youre gonna run into a thrasher haha.

Ah, I see... which shirt did you get? Which Forbidden shirt did he have?

tough one, either

blg124c.jpg

just based on how it looks, or the one with this design in yellow on navy blue.

l_46994121cf0c4f0895b23f9a6364cf03.jpg

since it was a gift from the drummer after the boys disbanded. 'Twas a sad day, that.

I want one!!!!!! hahaha. Blitz is awesome! Haven't met him myself but I think I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. His laughter is so contagious.

Yea i met bobby, he rules. are they talking about Avenged Sevenfold's bat logo, how they ripped it off?