Favourite T-Shirts

Yea i met bobby, he rules. are they talking about Avenged Sevenfold's bat logo, how they ripped it off?

Yarr, we were having a big discussion on the Overkill board about the blatant rippoff of Chaly, and I posted the idea for the shirt. The next time Overkill went on tour, I get to the merch booth and there it was. My teenage sons thought I was god for a day or two after that.

To illustrate the awesome coolness of Blitz, I offer you exhibit A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8a0_aLli8ad*

Yarr, we were having a big discussion on the Overkill board about the blatant rippoff of Chaly, and I posted the idea for the shirt. The next time Overkill went on tour, I get to the merch booth and there it was. My teenage sons thought I was god for a day or two after that.

wow--i got one of those off ebay..never knew it was your idea! sweet! :cool:

my friend came up w/ a bart simmons KISS theme shirt & an enterprising person took the idea & ran with it. all i've found so far is some knockoff of bart's huge made-up head on ebay. should've gotten the "real thing" at the KISS expo (whole body, wearing a cape, etc) ages ago.

(oh hai, it's Stone from the Gutter..Rich left a trail of breadcrumbs..) :oops:

Just found my Enterthe Grave Febuary 2008 European tour shirt :)

This is probably one of my most treasured shirts simply because it was my first Evile show and hence the first day I met the band in person. Mike Included. Fuck, looking at this thing is giving me 'nam esque flashbacks

Here is the picture of my favourite shirt:
BgYPRpQBmkKGrHqUH-CEErvZKS-BVBLFDKV.jpg

20091130-220124-308.jpg

That Megadeth is really cool, it's a 2001 design if I'm not mistaken.

Mine looks better! :Smug:

In all seriousness though, the difference in the print quality is astonishing...

Not sure what you mean by that! :loco:

The print on yours is a far more accurate representation of the album cover, but I actually prefer the print on mine. Both great shirts, regardless.

Er, that's what I meant, that the american version has completely fucked up colours.
As for which one looks better, it's all about tastes of course, but I think you need to see the european one for real to fully appreciate it. It's a fucking beauty, the pics don't do it justice at all.

Send em a nasty email! :heh:

I'm wearing my black Infected Nations shirt, but I think its too small :(

My Fav has to be the "Bloodshed over Bochum" T-shirt, from Amon Amarth. Mainly cuz its exclusive and only sold during that event! plus a missprint :lol:

the picture has one of the four tickets... not mine though, I had number 53 :headbang:

3152774331_d20555a74e.jpg

Nice! :kickass:

I need an Amon Amarth shirt..... And a Nevermore shirt. After listening to "Politics of Ecstacy", they are DEFINITELY one of my favorite bands.

my favourites are :

my cavalera conspiracy shirt
my Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus shirt
my Sonata Arctica - for the sake of revenge shirt
my Machine Fucking Head shirt ( with on the back : HEADBANG MOTHER FUCKER!)

and i will order that machine head shirt with the clenching the fists of dissent lyrics on the back ( just the last four lines or something ) and the american flag and a soldier on the front \m/
i love that one
o and my ride the lightning shirt also kicks a huge ass