Favourite Top 10 albums of 2009

Some good picks so far, hope you guys don't mind if I use this topic as a "to listen to" list... :|

There's nothing really standing out for me from 2009. I could say Devin Townsend's Ki did it for me, and it could well be my favorite release from 2009. After that, there's like 15-20 albums I like, but I can't really make a top 10 list.

Aahh...there is someone else who likes them here. Like I said in my post...I'm really liking Act III so far. I haven't delved into it as much though, still letting the first two sink in.

I like them also and think they are a great recommendation....:kickass:

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Forgot about this album.
DF_New_artwork.jpg

1. Swallow the Sun - New Moon
2. Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect
3. Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Children of the Dark Waters
4. Augury - Fragmentary Evidence
5. Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta II: Dialogue with the Stars
6. Nokturnal Mortum - Voice of Steel
7. Glorior Belli - Meet Us at the Southern Sign
8. The Few Against Many - Sot
9. Heart of Cygnus - Over Mountain, Under Hill
10. Obscura - Cosmogenesis

Man, every time I do one of these I always have a different list.

Amesoeurs – Amesoeurs
Alice In Chains – Black Gives Way To Blue
Converge – Axe To Fall
Baroness – Blue Record
Skyfire – Esoteric
Skeletonwitch – Breathing the Fire
Regina Spektor – Far
Mewithoutyou – It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright
Drudkh – Microcosmos
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

Honorable mentions to: Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster, Shadow Gallery - Digital Ghosts, Teitanblood - Seven Chalices, The Gathering - The West Pole, The Red Chord - Fed Through The Teeth Machine, Magrudergrind - Magrudergrind.

Aahh...there is someone else who likes them here. Like I said in my post...I'm really liking Act III so far. I haven't delved into it as much though, still letting the first two sink in.
I Just got act 1,2 and 3 and really digging them all , they remind me of Muse and Dredge exept much more going on in the music not so boring IMHO