• Alive Again

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
Seems like TCC is the favourite Nightingale album for most of the forumists. But what is your favourite track from the album?

After heavy discussion with myself, I decided that my vote goes for So Long (Still I Wonder). Perhapse I should say Steal The Moon instead, cuz that track was the one that got me into Nightingale in the first place... But no, I have to vote for "So Long". Perhapse the best ever by Dan Swanö. At least in my opinion.

This one is a really tough choice. Deep Inside of Nowhere, Revival, Thoughts from a Stolen Soul, Alive Again and Steal the Moon are all really great in different ways. If I had to choose one I'd say Steal the Moon for it's overall catchiness, positiveness and great solos or Revival for it's emotional punch

I voted for Deeep inside of nowhere....but in fact i love the whole album... if could vote 2 more it would be Alive again and So long

I voted for "Revival" (I'm the only one to have done so, surprisingly enough). This is the track that officially made me a Swano-maniac. Up until this point, I had only been familiar with Dan through his Edge Of Sanity/Moontower stuff, but the first time I heard that classic "I see the horizon through the eyes of a stranger..." part, I was fucking floored and have since went out and tracked down pretty much every piece of music bearing his name on it! (as a PERFORMER, of course) "So Long" is a pretty close second, though...

Well, I guess I'll be the black fish and choose Intermezzo. It is clearly the best of the bunch. None of the others touch it. I'll never figure you landwellers out. ;)

"When the fox gnaws - smile!"
-Lazarus Long