Favourite unsigned?

I recently heard some Sikth and I was very impressed. Their influences are American through and through (Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, etc), but they're excellent musicians and they write some really interesting stuff. I should imagine they'll be sanpped up in no time, if not already.

Lee

Cul - melodic death metal with classical melodies - intelligent lyrics, complex song structures, and cellos in the songs - brilliance! Saw them live in Wolverhampton once, and blagged a copy of their album, Be Careful What You Wish For... - reviewed it for this site, go check it out then go to their website and order the CD immediately!

Hey chek out this scottish band called Seeds Of Desolation, they are so fucking brutal and technical its so awesome, you should check out there lead guitarist Stewart whitson.

They have signed a 3 album deal with repulse records and are touring with Immortal and Hypocrisy in Aprill in Spain and Portugal.

they have a shity website up at the moment at www.angelfire.com/realm/seedsofdesolation, they will have www.seedsofdesolation.net in a few weeks.

they also have new members in the band that are not on the website

Stewart whitson
Scott Marko
Gergor Meldrum
Tim Rasmussen
Stuart Dickson.

Check em out, they are so good

Im Mick from Anaal Nathrakh, im doing there album this summer.

divinitation@aol.com

Necro up your ass:lol:

Originally posted by divine rapture

Im Mick from Anaal Nathrakh, im doing there album this summer.

divinitation@aol.com

if so hi, nice album. :D

I recently heard some Sikth and I was very impressed

um, are you sure you were impressed? i saw this band at the underworld as part of a 10 band all-dayer and i was very far from impressed. i'd stretch as far as crap/boring, but then who cares what i think :)