Favourite website

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Well, I post on some metal one, can't remember the name ;) Has the official Opeth forum on and stuff :p :loco:

Hehe, kiddin, www.neopets.com! Always good for killing time :D Thats about all I have time for really. I used to post ona couple of ezboards, but don't have time anymore :cry:

Used to have a neopet I think it's dead by now :(

Hey Atheist, C.D. Friedrich fan? I love his work, particularly that painting you picked. I love the image of the ruins and the crosses scattered around in snow, my kind of atmosphere :D

Hehe, kiddin, www.neopets.com! Always good for killing time :D Thats about all I have time for really. I used to post ona couple of ezboards, but don't have time anymore :cry:

I love Neopets! I still don't have a proper Neohome though... not enough time to plan one out.

As for other sites...

Percy the Chicken is a strange site about a talking chicken and his adventures.

Rainbow Animations has some pretty messed up cartoons like stuff about Reading Rainbow and Sloth from the Goonies. It's so twisted, but still funny.

I also like Melvin Durai's site, an archive of his editorial columns.

I used to post on dmbml, but their board closed down, and I have not had time to post on the other related board... I may go do that after my visit here...

Originally posted by 403
Used to have a neopet I think it's dead by now :(

They never die, tomany kids would be upset by now, just get ill and starve. But you can disown them *heh* :D

Hey Atheist, C.D. Friedrich fan? I love his work, particularly that painting you picked. I love the image of the ruins and the crosses scattered around in snow, my kind of atmosphere :D

Uuum, am I? :D Cheers, I never knew. I've always loved this picture, but I ony knew it was in the back of "The Crow" by James Obarr! I thought It was one of his originals! Where else can I get some pictures by him??

Cheers :D

Uuum, am I? :D Cheers, I never knew. I've always loved this picture, but I ony knew it was in the back of "The Crow" by James Obarr! I thought It was one of his originals! Where else can I get some pictures by him??

Cheers :D

Well I've got a burned CD full of his paintings, but on the internet dunno

All of his work is great you should try typing "Caspar David Friedrich" into a search engine or smthg.