Favourite Aussie bands

well album wise i dunno
i talked to eddie at chaos in croyden, and i didnt really get an answer outta him about when (or if) the album is coming, they are playing some gigs soon i think, one being Episode II w/ Devolved, Suns Owl, Abrasion and Madman @ the arthouse sept 22nd All Ages

Wish These bands were still together

Manticore
Blathuda
Deadspawn (hang on , then there would be no Infernal method , .............damn , why does oz metal have to be so good)

How about getting back together for MFTB this year!:hotjump:

Originally posted by Clarky
well album wise i dunno
i talked to eddie at chaos in croyden, and i didnt really get an answer outta him about when (or if) the album is coming, they are playing some gigs soon i think, one being Episode II w/ Devolved, Suns Owl, Abrasion and Madman @ the arthouse sept 22nd All Ages

I think it would be madness for the Wolves to bring out their album now. It's been, what, two years since they've done very much. Everyone outside of Melbourne has practically forgotten about them. If they be wise, they'll re-establish themselves first.

yeah i agree
i think there gonna get back into regular gigging
i think with melbourne metal music episode 2, with them supporting devolved and it being all ages, it might give em a kickstart

Originally posted by Ethereal Sage
In:Extremis

I remember a few years ago 3 Hours of Power was pumping the track 'Hybrid Scarifier' (sp?) and it ROCKED! I'll probably never forget that song...

Scary Mother were great. Buggered if i know what happened after they split though!

Dreadnaught's older stuff was much better. Too much slow stuff now for my liking. Gets boring.

Anyone ever like Suiciety, way back when?

Originally posted by Goreripper

I think it would be madness for the Wolves to bring out their album now. It's been, what, two years since they've done very much. Everyone outside of Melbourne has practically forgotten about them. If they be wise, they'll re-establish themselves first.

That'd be smart for them,but not for me, I've been wanting a wolves album ever since I heard Psi-Killer. damn thats a great song.

Originally posted by nosferatu
Lord Tim! Can I have my girlfriend back, you know the one who went backstage with you after the last gig at the ANU...... I miss her nagging me. Seriously, you guys are the shit at the moment. See you all in September.

LMAO ...
you are not the only one dude :rolleyes:
It got more personal in my case lmao :lol:
i belive the wording is they got "a little too close" :p

all fun really lol .. :rolleyes:

but i have lost controle over my gal now lol ... ah well ...