Australian Band Survey

It was probably just their e.p. (thats the only thing they have out at the moment) but you should be able to get it at that metal store in melbourne.

Originally posted by spawn
It was probably just their e.p. (thats the only thing they have out at the moment) but you should be able to get it at that metal store in melbourne.

:mad: But Melbourne is far away :mad:

Shit Ralphe why did'nt you let on before about who was playing at your Birthday. Fuk me Dead.
If you get to speak to Dave Tice the songs I recall are ,'Whats going on ', I a'm a skirt lifter not a shirt rasier, Kings Cross Ladies .These were all off an Album Called " Only want for your for your body" its cover was quite gross with a rather large lady on a torture rack with not much on . I had a look in the shed & can't find it or any others , hope my loving wife has'nt chucked them out.

Hey Ralphe enjoy the Rugby in NZ this weekend .

Oh for anybody interested that Aussie Heavy Metal tape I mentioned is called Thunda from Downunder features bands such as Red Alert, Lighting Rock, Godspeed, Lotus , Metal Mercenaries, Scott Abrahams & Dearrow who I remember actully hearing on the Radio. Godspeed do a song Lest we Forget ( A tribute to Randy Rhoads . Gunna have a listen now . But the rest never heard of them again.

Bucko,
i think when i first spoke to you i didn't have the entertainment worked out yet..there are still a few spots left if you change your mind and come along :)
in christchuch now dunedin tomorrow!!!

Whats the date again Ralphe , and the $dollars involved.

Enjoy the Rugby , give us a wave on the TV , Channel seven coverage statrs at noon will be watching.