Metal for the Brain line up

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Got this from Drum Media today:

Alchemist, Daysend, Blood Duster, Frankenbok, Dungeon, Psycroptic, Sakkuth, Vanishing Point, Gospel of the Horns, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Astriaal, Hobbs Angel of Death, Fort, Alarum, Plague, Walk the Earth, Parkway Drive, Minus Life, Tailbone, Fuck... I'm Dead, Contrive, Japunga, Pod People, Earth, Brace, KIN, The Stockholm Syndrome, Mindsnare, Log, The Deadly and Skintilla.

:headbang:

KoichCPA said:
Also

who the fuck are these bands?

Plague, Walk the Earth, Parkway Drive, Tailbone, Japunga, Pod People, Earth, Brace, The Deadly
Why are you asking who Pod People and Earth are? But to answer your question, Walk the Earth is the new band for Skitz and Jaymi from Damaged and DW from Supershite. Japunga is a jumpcore band from Brisbane. Parkway Drive is metalcore, Plague is a Perth death metal band and Brace is nu-metal from Sydney featuring Rod and Jamie from Henry's Anger.

Goreripper said:
Why are you asking who Pod People and Earth are? But to answer your question, Walk the Earth is the new band for Skitz and Jaymi from Damaged and DW from Supershite. Japunga is a jumpcore band from Brisbane. Parkway Drive is metalcore, Plague is a Perth death metal band and Brace is nu-metal from Sydney featuring Rod and Jamie from Henry's Anger.

I forgot to edit them out.

I though skitz couldn't play anymore because of his heart?

Are brace as good as henry's anger?

Skitz can still play, but not like he did in Damaged (actually, I think there's more to the story than that, but I don't know what it is). I've only seen Brace once, about two years ago, and they weren't bad. Like HA, but with different guys. Lachlan from Nazxul was playing keys for them, but I don't know if he still does.