Metal for the Brain announcement!

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Official press release:

"Triple J's Three hours of power and Kerrang Magazine presents Australia's largest Annual Metal Festival Metal For the Brain XII.

This years event will be held at University of Canberra Refectory on Saturday 9th November . Doors will open at noon and close at midnight.For the first time since Metal for the Brain has been held at the Refectory ,All three stages will be ALL AGES.

Metal for the Brain will showcase bands from all genre's of metal which will include the cream of Australian metal along with international guests.The first round of confirmed bands are: Destruction(Germany), Blooduster, Earth, Dungeon, Psi Kore, Contrive, Devolved, Pod People, Log and Astriaal. More bands will be announced in coming weeks. Ticket prices will also be announced soon."

:D

PsiKore! :headbang:
Dungeon! :headbang:
Destruction! :headbang:
Some Other Bands Ive Never Heard Of! :headbang:

Wheres Sunk Loto? :D

Originally posted by Goreripper

BTW Spawny, have you heard Psi.Kore lately. They sound nothing like they used to. :D

In a good way or a bad way though? :D

Come over Coops! Bring Scourge! :headbang:

Goreripper, that sounds AWESOME! I think im going to be worshipping at the PsiKore altar when they finally (FINALLY) finish their new album :)

Originally posted by Cooperman
I probably will come over for it unless there's a dramatic turn of events... Scourge won't be coming over, but maybe in years to come... we'll have to wait and see.

Well im not going now, no Scourge, no Spawny :mad: ;)

Id love to go....maybe if uni is all over by then and I get some money together.....somehow. A good way to celebrate the end of 4 years at crappy uni :)

But knowing my luck I'll have an exam on the 11th nov or something :(

Sounds good seeing I live here probably get of my ass and go .............Cant wait .......but shall not drink sooo much the night before so I can last till the end ... must be getting old .

Ok I will just for you Blitzy :) Nah, it fits into my schedule of things pretty good too... all my teaching commitments at uni will be done, my current work at uni should be done and I'll be well and truly in need of a bit of a break by then. Although what the fuck else is there to do in Canberra? :confused: