Metal for the Brain 2003

Heya Bro , good to hear from you , allis well here,
You guys and Moose have converted me to Stongbad, I cant get enough of Trogdor the Burninator , he fucking rules!!!!!
It will be awesome catching up at MFTB:)
I will jump on the Dungeon forum soon bro :)
Cheers.........Chris :)
Lord Tim said:
Chrispy!!!!!

Hey, dude! Good to see ya on the UM forums! :)

Don't be a stranger - drop by the Dungeon forum sometime!

Hey Chris!
Been a while, man.
Having seen you boys play since Edguy last year. Looking forward to what Vanishing Point can pull out this year. The crowd reaction should be interesting too since not too many of the younger generation know you guys. Well, good luck and see you again in December.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Heya Pimp ,how are you ,
Its been ages and we cant wait to get out there again, at MFTB we are going to play some songs off Tangled In Dream plus we are going to play some new songs as well from our third album, I hope that you will like the new stuff :)
Cheers .........Chris :)

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Hey Chris!
Been a while, man.
Having seen you boys play since Edguy last year. Looking forward to what Vanishing Point can pull out this year. The crowd reaction should be interesting too since not too many of the younger generation know you guys. Well, good luck and see you again in December.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

This years M4TB not looking 2 bad, 14 bands hanging out to see, but a lot I've never heard of I guess always a good time to have a few beers and watch in the background (yes most of these bands are at the start, so beer for breakfast it is!)

Dose anyone know were the after party is, I know last year it was meant to be at the pub where I always stay at?? Hopefully it will be at the same place this year (Hey there a fucking church above the pub, ahhh only in Canberra)

The mighty requiem and his legions will be in attendance. Engage my attention at your peril!

In other words, lets all drink beer together.

chrisvp said:
Heya Peoples ,
Just a quick one , I'm arriving in Canberra at 4.30pm the day before MFTB and was wonderning if you guys know of any metal shops or second hand cd shops in Canberra ?
Would be greatly appreciated :)
Cheers................Chris :)

Im told Impact Records has a decent selection.

Lower Level Saraton Bldg., cnr. East Row & City Walk, Civic, Canberra ACT Australia

http://www.impactrecords.com.au

Impact is pretty much it , depending on where your from I doubt they would have much that you cannot get in other major cities , it's worth checking out though.

As far as 2nd hand stores , I wouldn't really waste your time , there is not much choice , there is one around the corner from Impact in the bus interchange .

The only other choice for metal would be JB Hifi in Phillip , but most cities have those .

Best metal shopping that weekend will be at MFTB as there is usually lots of distro stalls.