Metal for the Brain announcement!

Originally posted by Goreripper
Official press release:

All three stages will be ALL AGES.

:D

I hope that doesn't mean no alcohol on all 3 stages!

Anyway i will be there.Looking forward to the friday night at Clancy's pub next to the Carotel...an excellent night last year.
20 Canberra locals out for a quiet drink then about 40 headbangers show up and take over the pub!!!!

Bucko,
Are you going to stay at the Carotel this year.Also,does anyone else want to stay with me at the Carotel.Let me know soon as i will be booking accomodation very soon.Let's get our own MD room at the Carotel(for those of you who haven't been before,the Carotel is where most of the bands and a lot of fans stay each year and the whole motel becomes a metal party!)
The more people we get the cheaper it will work out(i think the bigger rooms sleep about 10 people from memory but there are also smaller rooms if we can't get that many people)

Originally posted by Dakk
:Smug: Ralphey, I expect to hear you coming from a mile away!

muwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa:devil:

Yes,
i think that will probably be my first roadtrip in the HQ!(still not registered yet!:mad: ....struggling a little bit financially at the moment!)

Seeing as I've sworn off of flying ever again, I had a look around for how much buses are... and saw that a bus from Brisbane to Sydney would leave at 6:35 am and arrive at like 11pm at night! Sheesh! Do they go via Alice Springs or something??

Hmm, maybe I'll fly after all... if I decide to go, that is. The only band I'd be really interested in seeing is Dungeon, and they is playing here in October... so maybe I won't bother.

Originally posted by Goreripper
I believe the third stage will be outside the building itself in the forecourt area, somewhere near where the food vans were last year.

Excellent,
so i guess we can still get a couple of beers :D