www.myspace.com
Ok..this is the news..
Fear Factory's Reunion.

Line-up:
Burton C Bell: Vocals
Dino Cazares: Guitars
Byron Stroud: Bass
Gene Hoglan: Drums

There will be a summer tour and a new album!

Oh shit

It has been posted a few weeks ago, and most importantly: it will not be called Fear Factory. It is a new sideproject among others (like Arkaea, Kush, etc). And it is not Fear Factory anyway, because Raymond owns the name & rights.

But that said, I still think it will be an interesting project :cool: Hopefully better than all the other FF sideprojects + Divine Heresy.

Hope its a project with new songs and not a FF reunion. One of the main reasons of the FF split besides dino being an ashole , was Christian hiphop influences, style that dino hate with his life.
After a little googling it seems like its FF reunion , lame .

It has been posted a few weeks ago, and most importantly: it will not be called Fear Factory. It is a new sideproject among others (like Arkaea, Kush, etc). And it is not Fear Factory anyway, because Raymond owns the name & rights.

It didn't sound like that on Blabbermouth.

Regardless, this totally made my day this morning when I read it. I don't really care if it's some money-making scheme...these guys will make some more really great music!!

Why? Gene owns Raymond in every way........Personally I think Ray is not so good (if you watch some live videos, you can hear all his mistakes with the kick)
And Christian is a shitty bass player, very dirty and not tight at all

But that said, I still think it will be an interesting project :cool: Hopefully better than all the other FF sideprojects + Divine Heresy.

Just saw this on blabbermouth:

"Metal Hammer: When did you decide that this was going to be FEAR FACTORY and not just a new project?

Dino: "Well, Burton pretty much approached me with that idea, and how could I say no? I'd be jamming with my old friend again and it'd great to collaborate with him because we wrote some of the best music of our lives together."

this is from today but don't know if there was something else posted before that said it definitely wasn't gonna be called FF

I'm pretty sure I read something that said a new project with that lineup. I thought it was weird, considering I thought the whole reason FF broke up the first time was because of Burton and Dino fighting...and after they reformed without Dino, it seemed they did a lot of shit-talking to eachother via the media.

Just saw this on blabbermouth:

"Metal Hammer: When did you decide that this was going to be FEAR FACTORY and not just a new project?

Dino: "Well, Burton pretty much approached me with that idea, and how could I say no? I'd be jamming with my old friend again and it'd great to collaborate with him because we wrote some of the best music of our lives together."

this is from today but don't know if there was something else posted before that said it definitely wasn't gonna be called FF

Yeah, I just saw that too. They did talk about it earlier and were very adamant that it would not be called Fear Factory. But now it seems it is indeed going to be Fear Factory. And Rhys Fulber will be back! :headbang:

Yeah, I just saw that too. They did talk about it earlier and were very adamant that it would not be called Fear Factory. But now it seems it is indeed going to be Fear Factory. And Rhys Fulber will be back! :headbang:

Yup! :headbang:

personally ... I think this is gonna be killer

been a fan of these guys since I saw them open up for Obituary back in like 92 or so. Thought there weren't all that great really (I was there for Obituary) but they closed with the song "Scapegoat" and it just fuckin blew me away.

Yup! :headbang:

personally ... I think this is gonna be killer

been a fan of these guys since I saw them open up for Obituary back in like 92 or so. Thought there weren't all that great really (I was there for Obituary) but they closed with the song "Scapegoat" and it just fuckin blew me away.

I heard them (consciously, I did see Mortal Kombat in 1995) first when I bought Carmageddon back in 1997 :headbang: The intro movie had Zero Signal and it simply blew me away: "YES! Electronics + Metal! This is it!" :cool: In my youth, I was a big techno/industrial/rave music fan, and then later metal. Now what do you get when you combine them? ;) Perfection.

I love watching the old FF videos! haha chubby little dino doing a little "kick" onstage exposing his gut is priceless! dont get me wrong! I`m super pumped for the new fear factory. I will call it fear factory no matter what. Its fear factory. gene and byron. I cant fucking believe it.

to be honest, i think i prefer christians tone as a guitarist... and Dino needs to realise that just because his name is on a project, it doesn't make it the bible...

oh fuck yeah. someone pinch me. i thought the day would never come! i for sure thought christian had his grip on the band for good! if they put out another pile of shit like transgression id puke up LIVE PUPPIES shooting poison arrow frogs out thier asses. Archetype i liked, but it seemed like christian was just going for "what would dino do?". the video "lessons" of christian "teaching" how to play Slave Labour is hilarious. *sloppy playing* pause *sloppy playing* ...... "I gotta warm up for a while before i do that..." hehe.

You need to delete this, it makes you look bad.

Why? Because I think Gene is a better drummer than Raymond?
Or because I think Christian is a shitty bass player?
You can check it by yourself watching some clip on youtube....I remember some live clips where Christian played completelly out of time, with a shitty picking style, untight as fuck.

Check this video and listen the last part (expecialy Raymond's kick)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WyI_lrvPwE&feature=related[/ame]