Feared Mixing Competition 2013

Here's my mix. I didn't play with the arrangement or anything, just mixed and reamped it.

Guitars were reamped using 6534+ and Engl Savage 120, both going through my Marshall 1960DM > Sm57. Lead was 6534+ on green channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out my mix of this awesome track by Feared! :headbang:
I went for a normal mix, but anyway comment what you think... :D

Decided to do a stupid dubstep remix too haha... I know you're supposed to do just one mix, but I did this just for the hell of it :).

Hey this is cool! Doesn't really sound anything like the original though but still one of the coolest remixes out there. You really know your dubstep! Did you use anything else but the vocal tracks?

That song is a hell lot of fun to mix! What do you guys think of my version?

Just a questions about the kick...did you track the kick separately, or just with a pad? I can't hear any bleed in one the other channels.

Hey guys, have been stalking this forum for a while and now i finally registered and make my first post :D

So thats my nooby take on this great song, tried to old-schoolify the guitars with the mighty Boss HM2 pedal. Comments are welcome :)

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/shraedder[/SOUNDCLOUD]

what exactly is lacking my friend? i think that peaks a little bit and the vocals are a little bit low what else you see? ( hear ) ? :)

Here is my attempt
I don't remember the last time I posted on this forum... must have been a long time

So... any criticism? How does it sound?