February 10th, The Culture Room (post if you're going)

My name is Glen, I shall be there in my longsleeve blackwater park tour shit I got in 2001 at the show at the same place.....see me there or die..i ALSO HAVE BLACK GLASSES

Me too, I was the guy looking for people to go to the orlando show, at previous threats, right Glen?? hahaha, anyways I don't think I'll be going cuz I got a test the next morning.

Anyways I'm gonna arrive early at the show like at 6:30, cuz i'm gonna meet with some people there. Do you guys have both long hair??

FUCKING AWESOME SHOW!

We got the full set.

Master's Apprentice
The Drapery Falls
The Moor
Windowpane
In My Time Of Need
April Ethereal
Deliverence
Blackwater Park
and Demon Of The Fall

hell yeah

It was a great show. I didn't really get into Deliverance and Damnation when they came out, but I think I'll give them some more listens now that I've heard some of the songs live. Funny how a live performance can do that to you.

It was also the first time I wore earplugs, and I think I'll be doing that from now on! Despite the muffled sound, I could actually hear everything a lot better. Also, I don't have that post-show hearing loss I usually get for two days. This is nice.

SteevL said:
It was a great show. I didn't really get into Deliverance and Damnation when they came out, but I think I'll give them some more listens now that I've heard some of the songs live. Funny how a live performance can do that to you.

It was also the first time I wore earplugs, and I think I'll be doing that from now on! Despite the muffled sound, I could actually hear everything a lot better. Also, I don't have that post-show hearing loss I usually get for two days. This is nice.
SteevL!... whoa:dopey: it's been a while! Glad you had fun!

:wave: ~crushed