my return to the palladium..opeth fans hardcore dance??

Ghost of Deliverance

DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON.
Sep 18, 2005
MAINE
last night i saw the black dahlia murder at the palladium. i hated all the stupid hardcore bands that were with them, but BDM was awesome. ANYWAY. i cant wait to see opeth there. being there and seeing where im about to see opeth made me so excited. the only thing that pissed me off was i saw a kid wearing an opeth shirt, and he was hardcore dancing. i got so pissed. opeth fans dont do that stupid stuff...? do they? oh well, theyd better not at opeth. come october 30th, ill be a very happy boy:-D.
who else is going to that?

Im also going there to see:
meshuggah / the haunted - oct 9th
strapping young lad / fear factory - nov 9th
children of bodom - dec 10th
sonata arctica - jan 20th.

anyone else going to any of these?

omg, today i waz like walkin down da ztreet, and zaw dis kid wearing diz opeth shirt, and iam like, w00t! i juz went home, and cried all night, cuz now opethz zold out, no one but meez can wear dez opeth zhirt. ive lozt so much ztreet rezpekt now, zhiiiit. fuck dez opeth. omg, lolz!

ehrm, I've nerver attented to hardcore dancing, but I know for a fact the tr00 metal people can be rather stiff. Why not let this guy dance around for a while? It's not so much better standing with them arms crossed.

traditional headbanging is of ocurse vastly superior though :)
As Åkerfeldt said before demon of the fall "I want to see some godamn action, but most of all, classic headbanging". It's a rare thing to promote today. Bang yer head!

yah, its fine if they run around and have fun, not spin kick people on the edge of the pits. trying to hurt people purposely is something the hardcore dancers do. it pisses me off more than anything.

mikesurprise.jpg

R0l0 said:
69016046_l.jpg

google image search for the win.

lol, so hardcore dancing is basically just a bunch of girly-lookin' dudes jumping around doing bad Bruce Lee impersonations? How is that "hardcore?"

Ghost of Deliverance said:
i cant wait to see opeth there. being there and seeing where im about to see opeth made me so excited. the only thing that pissed me off was i saw a kid wearing an opeth shirt, and he was hardcore dancing. i got so pissed. opeth fans dont do that stupid stuff...? do they? oh well, theyd better not at opeth. come october 30th, ill be a very happy boy:-D.
who else is going to that?
I will be there, and judging from the many shows I been to at the Palladium you will indeed see some of this dancing. Don't let it get to you, and just get their early and stand in the front, no worries, no problems.

Now for the other part:
children of bodom - dec 10th
sonata arctica - jan 20th.

anyone else going to any of these?

Maybe.