February Tour With the Devin Townsend Band

Makes a lot of sense. SYL's touring cycle is almost complete, and Devin has stated numerous times he'd like to take TDB on the road.

By that way, Devin also told me a few weeks ago he's started writing the new SYL album. Call bullshit on it if you'd like.

That'd be pretty awesome :)

The link for the picture isn't working for me.

I'm not a big fan of the Devin Townsend band...but I have ocean machine on here. His voice is good and I'd love to hear it live...him and mikael should have an exclusive half hour of stand up comedy before all the CA shows. No topic at hand, just arbitrary comments about the fans.

Dreadful said:
him and mikael should have an exclusive half hour of stand up comedy before all the CA shows. No topic at hand, just arbitrary comments about the fans.

EXCELLENT idea.

Oh, and don't throw a fit if this is just a rumor. I did think it was pretty reliable since it came from HDR.

Another picture of said newsletter/card.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/skersh/DSCN0949.jpg

Yeah got a christmas card aswell, Dev rules...Opeth and DTB on tour...its just, its just a dream :headbang:

Heckelgruber said:
How about UK dates? How much awesomeness is possible in just one evening?
Well, they could have DTB supporting Opeth and SYL opening? Although, it'd be tough because they'd need to keep Gene's drums out, because I want him out there for Earth Day and the rest of the Terria stuff.

ChrisEmerson said:
I saw SYL with DTB and Zimmer's Hole supporting. One of the best shows i've ever been to.

wow! lucky man, thats quite a rare line-up