Feel Proud Robert

Thanks. Matt locked me in a dark basement and beat me with wet guitar stings to get it done. Don't let his humble modesty fool you, underneath it all he makes the ancient Egyptians look like they were treating the Hebrews to a day spa. And just between you and me, Truman is really calling the shots. It's an insidious plot of evil proportions for cats (which are actually aliens) to take over the world through the music of Theocracy. Beyond that I really enjoyed doing it and was very excited with the way it turned out.

Thanks. Matt locked me in a dark basement and beat me with wet guitar stings to get it done. Don't let his humble modesty fool you, underneath it all he makes the ancient Egyptians look like they were treating the Hebrews to a day spa. And just between you and me, Truman is really calling the shots. It's an insidious plot of evil proportions for cats (which are actually aliens) to take over the world through the music of Theocracy. Beyond that I really enjoyed doing it and was very excited with the way it turned out.

Hahahaha! Dude you are crazy! You are an awesome artist BTW. :lol:

I'll wager Trumocracy is actually Matt, and the singing is Truman. It's always a pleasure to help take over the world, right?

I completely believe you. Don't worry, you can confide this in me!

So THAT'S why my cats like it when I play Theocracy. It all makes sense now.

And yes, the artwork for Mirror of Souls is excellent.

New tests say that 73% of Theocracy CD buyers are cat families. Also, this is what I found after doing backwards masking on "On Eagles Wings":

"The cats, they came, from the fiery sea
They brought us pain and misery
They took our lives, planted their seed
Controlled our minds, caused us to bleed

Now all I am is an empty shell
A captive of the cats of hell
Oh when they came, you didn't see
And now their controlling you and me

Riding through dust clouds and barren wastes
Galloping hard on the plains
Chasing the humans back to their holes
Fighting them at their own game