Feel the Century Media Burn

From what I have read here and there it seems as if we have another displeased Century artist by way of Nevermore. Which I am sure is justifiable because the scenario with record labels always seems to be more TAKE than give.

Does anyone know how many albums they have left with Century?

I have definitely heard different stories of how Century works their bands, which generally just equates to them of course ultimately trying to profit from musician’s hard work. Who fucking knows, it's a cut throat business and the bands are the ones that generally always get fucked in the end. Either way which label would you like to see Nevermore on? Don’t give me some major fucking label either that’s completely a fucking pipedream let’s stick to reality.

www.metalreview.com

NUCLEAR BLAST - FOR EURO
METAL BLADE - USA
NAPALM RECORDS - ARE GREAT ALSO FORINDY/EXPERIMENTAL STUFF
WARNER BROS - FOR A MAJOR LABEL, WHICH IS ALRIGHT, LOOK AT SANTANA SUPER BIG AFTER 25 YRS SLUGGING IT OUT

Sanctuary / Metal-Is , Nuclear Blast or Metal Blade

Originally posted by DEVIANCE
yea Century Media is a pretty shitty label look what they did for FAITH OR FEAR 1 album and they were gone fuck i miss them guys

Ha ha Faith or Fear, I use to love those guys. I remember seeing them with Sepultura on the Beneath the Remains tour. They were damn good!!!