Fellow fans of progressive metal/rock look here.

I saw it. It seems to reminiscent of Dream Theater's "20 Years of Dream Theater" that was used to open the Train of Thought shows. Even the tempo change going to 2001. Doesn't show much, like the band. I wish it did because I keep hearing about Shadow Gallery and was going to get their stuff until I was told by several that they were cheesy. Your opinion?

Gotcha. Will save my money. The e-trailer looked like the backgrounds my Winmedia player uses for music with letters in front of it.

I heard some clips from the earlier albums from the websites and they don't sound very good. The latest album, from the e-trailer, sounds more like Symphony X's The Odyssey, so I'll just stay on that side of InsideOut music.

Quite lame.

Nebulous said:
I'll have a look for you, even though some ppl might not like this sort of posting on other bands forums, im up for any good new music.

Daniel\m/

I agree with you. But since Evergrey don't have an "open music section" (perhaps ultimate metal boards has that, I should have checked) and I know that some Evergrey fans that visited this board loved the band I just thought they should know.
Anyway if people want to hear more from their previous albums I guess they have sound clips on their homepage as well.

sknight said:
Gotcha. Will save my money. The e-trailer looked like the backgrounds my Winmedia player uses for music with letters in front of it.

I heard some clips from the earlier albums from the websites and they don't sound very good. The latest album, from the e-trailer, sounds more like Symphony X's The Odyssey, so I'll just stay on that side of InsideOut music.

Quite lame.

Well I wouldn't use the word cheesy to describe their music (that is something I would use for bands such as Manowar, Rhapsody and such) but I understand that their music might not appeal to everyone. They are more progrockish than Dream Theater & Symphony X and they use piano and acoustic guitars a lot more. I guess that Tyranny would be the best introduction to the band if one is more into the metal side of the band. Apparently this clip is just the beginning of the promotion for the album and sound clips will follow shortly.

I didn't bother with an open music discussion thread because there hasn't been an issue with talk about other bands overwhelming the board, like the "listen to my band!" threads. If you guys want me to open/stick one, though, I will.

jaimek said:
I didn't bother with an open music discussion thread because there hasn't been an issue with talk about other bands overwhelming the board, like the "listen to my band!" threads. If you guys want me to open/stick one, though, I will.

As you said I don't think there's a need for one. We have thankfully been spared from those type of threads and I swear that I won't make anymore than this.