Felow germans!!?

Heya

first i wanna thank vincent for supporting me ...and who is very nice becuase im new here....thanx, man
but i can understand jokes, haha, so, very nice guys... i just wanted to meet some guys who are such katatonia fans as i am, and it woulfd be great if they would live in my area....i wasnt on a katatonia concert yet, so i hadnt the chance yet to meet some fellows.

but i am no child of sadness. not at all :rofl: so i like laughing, too^^

but i dont like nazi jokes, so please dont write such stuff ... i am not very proud of my country and its history ...

but anyway, guys, you're cool ;) ...dont stop making jokes, i actually love it :rofl:

Vincent - The "How Much German Is In You?"-calculator <3 *g*

I guess I already entertained you with my ethnic-background-blabla on the meeting *lol* you should have calculated my grade of Germaness *mwahaha*
My grandpa's half german, half prussian... but I'm not sure if his mom was from the now german part of former Prussia or the polish or russian part *hmm* ... and my granny's half german / half dutch ... and my mother's side isn't german at all. But I feel so very german it can't be more *chrchr*
Now that's a task for you, heh?! You've got time until 21st *LOL* ;)

Vincent - The "How Much German Is In You?"-calculator <3 *g*

I guess I already entertained you with my ethnic-background-blabla on the meeting *lol* you should have calculated my grade of Germaness *mwahaha*
My grandpa's half german, half prussian... but I'm not sure if his mom was from the now german part of former Prussia or the polish or russian part *hmm* ... and my granny's half german / half dutch ... and my mother's side isn't german at all. But I feel so very german it can't be more *chrchr*
Now that's a task for you, heh?! You've got time until 21st *LOL* ;)

this makes you 1/4 German, 1/8 Prussian (what is that btw?:p) and 1/8 Dutch
Where does the other half of you come from?:D

Correct,good math;)

lol :lol:

@Vincent: Huh? I thought we talked about that, but if not... we may discuss that then and then you'll find out what my other half is :loco:
You don't know Preußen? I'm sure you do :p Berlin was it's capital, but let's have a look, THIS is Prussia from 1740 'til 1918... the darker grey is what it used to be, called "Ostpreußen" / Eastprussia... it was the strongest province in the german empire. From 1793 on it started to grow until it had almost swallowed whole Germany. The prussian king was also the german emperor and as you can imagine the prussians had the most power and a big army. The reason why Königsberg / Kaliningrad was still a part of GER during WW2 is that it has been an important part of Prussia.
Enough. I'll bring my cards and books and notes and whatever if you like 'coz I'm a freak concerning that part of german history <3 :Smug:

@Vincent: Huh? I thought we talked about that, but if not... we may discuss that then and then you'll find out what my other half is :loco:
You don't know Preußen? I'm sure you do :p Berlin was it's capital, but let's have a look, THIS is Prussia from 1740 'til 1918... the darker grey is what it used to be, called "Ostpreußen" / Eastprussia... it was the strongest province in the german empire. From 1793 on it started to grow until it had almost swallowed whole Germany. The prussian king was also the german emperor and as you can imagine the prussians had the most power and a big army. The reason why Königsberg / Kaliningrad was still a part of GER during WW2 is that it has been an important part of Prussia.
Enough. I'll bring my cards and books and notes and whatever if you like 'coz I'm a freak concerning that part of german history <3 :Smug:

:D alright, thanks:p I knew Pruisen or something it is in Dutch, but not the english name for it.
btw, I'd swear your other half is (partly) from India, but well... I'll find out =P

:D alright, thanks:p I knew Pruisen or something it is in Dutch, but not the english name for it.
btw, I'd swear your other half is (partly) from India, but well... I'll find out =P
Pruisen? Dutch is so lovely *haha* ... but it's closer to Preu&#223;en than Prussia [which is so easily to be mixed up with Russia]...
Be happy that I like you... I can kill when being suspected as an Indian :err: you'll find out... jaja ... *hihi* ;)

Pruisen? Dutch is so lovely *haha* ... but it's closer to Preußen than Prussia [which is so easily to be mixed up with Russia]...
Be happy that I like you... I can kill when being suspected as an Indian :err: you'll find out... jaja ... *hihi* ;)

alright, now I'm very curious! :err:
Now I've got even more things to look forward to at the meeting :p