Female facial beauty

This reminds me. Do you guys know how girls can get really obese yet they still look good? I know this may be obvious for some people but when a woman's body gets overweight it gets chubby in different parts of the body than men. I think it makes them even more attractive like that, because the legs get bigger and sexier, belly's still ok and the ass looks like two watermelons just waiting to have your antenna inserted in between them. I'm not saying this means a woman has to be chubby in these parts of the body or she is not attractive enough, but it sure does earn a few more bonus points for me when she has it like that. You also get to dive more to find what you're looking for, so that's also good.

the only places where a little extra is acceptable are the t & a; anywhere else is a no go, especially the belly. having flabby blubber rubbing against me is gross

solidaritet_8.jpg

Left of course.

Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly as fuck. I'd make her suck my dick anyways.

Really american looking women. Don't know how you can look American, but they manage it, I suppose it's what comes out if you mix a lot of random european and maybe a tiny bit of black and native.

Really american looking women. Don't know how you can look American, but they manage it, I suppose it's what comes out if you mix a lot of random european and maybe a tiny bit of black and native.

Are you insinuatin' that there's some miscegenation in mah heritage?

People from other races can be equal, but in my country, as a Christian, I wasn't raised that way.