Female facial beauty

33xwrjk.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Isn't the true arrogance to be so full of belief that your opinion cannot and never should change? Only the weak believe that kind of nonsense.

You have no idea what my position or is how informed I am on it. Unlike you, I don't make judgments on people that I have on clue about. Your existence seems useless though, i'm sure you'll get more viewers on a different site than this thread. Or just go into Mort's thread and bring up old perspectives and bring your sure to be revolutionary progressive thought it on it.

nice. i never see hispanic women like that in this shithole. guess they're all in south america

What matters to me the most about a woman's face is the structure of her eyes. I like the ones with a bigger kind of eye, one that looks like she really is awake and looking directly at you. Some women have eyes that seem like they're tired or too "small", and that's fine, but not something I would have preferred. But the eyebrows are also important and how they are structured. I like ones with a short-mid kind of eyebrow that covers most of the upper part of the eye but not too much. Eye color's also an important thing, but most of the time I prefer a blue or brown kind of eyes, ones that are clearly visible. So for me its kinda 80% the eyes, and probably 20% the rest of the things like the mouth, nose, cheeks, etc. I dont take these as important as the eyes, but, they're still important too. :)

So... You're not into Asians? :)
Not really man. I think the asian eyes are okay, but they all look as if they're tired, even if theyre not really are. But there are some asian women who have really beautiful eyes, it just depends on the woman really. I had a girl a while back who wasnt asian but her eyes really looked like they're asian - the "tired" kind of look, you know. So it doesnt necessarily mean that all asian people have eyes that look tired, some may have a more widely open kind of eyes even if they're asian. It depends. :)

I disagree hugely with the people saying she's too skinny. Her body is just about perfect as far as I'm concerned.