Female facial beauty

nah she's super on point, the last several pages of this thread have been extremely focused on womens features and genitals and quite a few entitled individuals who think that those things have any relevance to their own selves by some sort of default.

What the fuck does that even mean?

You heartless faggots. The thread is about pretty female faces. If someone is butthurt, create a handsome male faces, or pretty male faces thread. I don't care about feminist theory, or a lot of social science in general because I've read enough of it to know that it is basically the ill-fitting funeral music for the white male.

oh god forbid other people have a say in the direction of the fucking world other than the white male

I personally have no problem with Mort and the Gang posting pictures of anyone they think is pretty in this thread. Go for it. But if other people don't find the same people pretty, don't start saying its all about penises or people being 'entitled'. Just accept that not everyone has the same likes as you.

MClaire.jpg

oh god forbid other people have a say in the direction of the fucking world other than the white male

What does this thread have to do with the "direction of the fucking world?"

Person that Mort posted is ugly. And since this thread is called FEMALE facial beauty, guys were discussing whether the person is male or female. Fuck you SJW accusing people of being this or that and being completely off topic. Who could wonder people hate you.

What does this thread have to do with the "direction of the fucking world?"

Person that Mort posted is ugly. And since this thread is called FEMALE facial beauty, guys were discussing whether the person is male or female. Fuck you SJW accusing people of being this or that and being completely off topic. Who could wonder people hate you.

Look at his post then look at mine

mine wasn't a response to this thread, just his post

You heartless faggots. The thread is about pretty female faces. If someone is butthurt, create a handsome male faces, or pretty male faces thread. I don't care about feminist theory, or a lot of social science in general because I've read enough of it to know that it is basically the ill-fitting funeral music for the white male.

as a white male, i strongly support feminism and have seen nothing but good come for men from it. i'm not saying you need to subscribe to feminist ideology, but the whole feminism killing men scare tactic is a complete load of horseshit that plays on male insecurity. cooked up by men, funnily enough.

The problem with SJW and feminists has nothing to do with the ideology and everything to do with the fact that the vocal ones are absolutely annoying, word mincing, caustic people. Ya'll need to hire a PR firm to make your image look like less... well not like the terrible human beings the internet trolls representing you are.