Female facial beauty

We've actually been discussing the 'attractiveness' of the individual. You are the first person to mention anything about their 'arbitrary genital configuration' for a while.

Do you have interest in physical appearance at all? Or is it just an emotional bond?

Physical appearance is important, but I find with regards to romantic relationship situations that emotional bonds often create greater levels of attraction

So Mort finds a man attractive...

Its somewhat laughable how hung up you all seem to be on the arbitrary genital configuration of a person you will never interact with.

And this whatchamacallit continues to attempt the lamest trolling I've ever seen.

Like sand thru the crack of Krig's ass.....

It makes sense. Sometimes you meet people and don't find them that attractive at first, and then when you hang with them more they can become more attractive. Don't know if its down to 'emotional bonds' or just something chemical in the brain.

We've actually been discussing the 'attractiveness' of the individual. You are the first person to mention anything about their 'arbitrary genital configuration' for a while.

Oh yes, my bad.

of course it matters. Am I putting my penis in a sweet flower or a dirty hole?
Well the threads title is FEMALE facial beauty ... so i'd say yes, it does matter.
Yeah, the hands are too big to be from a woman, to be honest.
I think the fact that it looks like a man in a dress is a dead giveaway to be honest
Maybe you were too busy getting excited about the dude's legs - the face is pretty obviously male imo. No female looks like that, and if she does then you run a mile anyway.

Please do note that you win the prize for Most Quoted in this post, so please tell me how you are talking about objective attractiveness when your entire concern is whether the individual in question has a penis or not?

Anyone who says physical appearance isn't important though is just a lying whatchamacallit ;)

Everyone experiences personal attraction, of course we're all gonna find different things personally and subjectively attractive and in ways that others don't necessarily HAVE to agree with. That is the opposite of the issue I'm going off about here, just so we're clear.

Oh yes, my bad.

Please do note that you win the prize for Most Quoted in this post, so please tell me how you are talking about objective attractiveness when your entire concern is whether the individual in question has a penis or not?

Lovely of you to go back several pages to support your already weak argument, and yet only find one post relating to genital configuration (which was decidedly tongue in cheek at that). You've helped make my point for me, so thanks for that.

The other posts mentioned hands, face and legs which are common features of most humans. And with the second of my posts I very clearly stated that you would run a mile if you saw a woman looking like that. As stated earlier - and before you try to tell me what my entire concern is - we are talking about the attractiveness of the individual.

I'm not attracted to women who look like men, and I'm not attracted to people who dress like women who look like men. The penis is irrelevant to the discussion, but that seems to be all you want to talk about...

Everyone experiences personal attraction, of course we're all gonna find different things personally and subjectively attractive and in ways that others don't necessarily HAVE to agree with. That is the opposite of the issue I'm going off about here, just so we're clear.

I absolutely agree with this. No two people have the same taste, which is why threads like this are interesting in a small way because you get a small window into what a person is attracted to. Nobody is 'wrong' for posting a picture of someone they find attractive, no matter how butthurt they may get by other people's responses.

nah she's super on point, the last several pages of this thread have been extremely focused on womens features and genitals and quite a few entitled individuals who think that those things have any relevance to their own selves by some sort of default.

His non sense is better than anything coming from you, you tedious humorless bucket of menstruation

because the things you find funny are objectively funny right?

You heartless faggots. The thread is about pretty female faces. If someone is butthurt, create a handsome male faces, or pretty male faces thread. I don't care about feminist theory, or a lot of social science in general because I've read enough of it to know that it is basically the ill-fitting funeral music for the white male.

There are lot of dudes, who straightness I question, who don't seem to care what women's faces look like. I don't get that, maybe it's me whose gay or something, fuck knows, but I just can't get my dick around that.

Anyway, here's my top female faces of all time, in random order

chanel%20olga%205%2010mar09.jpg

Olga Kurylenko

102142_b.jpg

Sophie Marceau

936full-jane-seymour.jpg

Jane Seymour

$(KGrHqJHJ!4FI1tFiunbBSSYHcWCUw~~60_12.JPG

Samantha Fox

elin-nordegren-300.jpg

Elin Nordegren

600full-deborah-shelton.jpg

Debra Shelton

rita-faltoyano.jpg

big pic

Rita Faltoyano (twice for luck)

lolly4c.jpg

Agnetha Fältskog

32565-1_n.jpg

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Angela-Martini-miss-universe-22745943-454-522.jpg

Angela Martini

321668-aishwarya-rai.jpg

Aishwarya Rai

bar-refaeli.jpg

Bar Rafaeli

So basically this thread is meant to go like this.