Female facial beauty

Not really matching the previous one, but that's hard to match

mustafa-ceceli-evliligi-a57d4a.jpg

dirtyblonde.jpg

tumblr_n855mvi3Ir1tsud86o1_1280.jpg

There's a weird tendency for women in photographs taken in the early twentieth century to look like men in drag imo.

Maybe you were too busy getting excited about the dude's legs - the face is pretty obviously male imo. No female looks like that, and if she does then you run a mile anyway.

And surely the fact that the thread is called 'female facial beauty' and Mort - MORT! - is posting a pic of someone who possesses no facial beauty MIGHT set the alarm bells ringing for you just a little bit...?

If you can't see it then I definitely suggest you be careful where you go out drinking!

Maybe you were too busy getting excited about the dude's legs - the face is pretty obviously male imo. No female looks like that, and if she does then you run a mile anyway.

And surely the fact that the thread is called 'female facial beauty' and Mort - MORT! - is posting a pic of someone who possesses no facial beauty MIGHT set the alarm bells ringing for you just a little bit...?

If you can't see it then I definitely suggest you be careful where you go out drinking!

You'd be surprised, there's plenty of odd looking people. Like I said, you never know for sure with facial features.

And besides the legs, there's nothing attractive about that woman or man. And even if I did get blackout drunk and slept with a transsexual, it's not the end of the world. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not let something like that traumatize me.