Female facial beauty

Pics or GTFO

tumblr_na9vr8NzC11rehlapo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ls6kspMtBa1r31jdjo1_540.jpg

^LOL I thought that too. But it's just an Asian girl with a big nose. 99.9% of guys could never have legs that nice.

And both of Marty's pictures are very nice.

I'm quite sure the person on Mort's picture identifies as potato. Definitely looks like one.

Anywho, I'd really like to cum on Riley Reid's face.

I feel you on that.

Last few pictures from me today.

Zooey Deschanel, I have a crush on her ever since I saw Almost Famous. It's her eyes, they just seem so deep. Sadly, lately she looks kinda shitty.

1425889069_010576_1425890202_album_normal.jpg

hot-colombian-girl.jpg

20d45f9b88da992433911e576804a414020614.jpg

I don't know who you are but I think the sole purpose of your presence is making fun of Mort in some strange complicated ways and I dig it.

I don't know who you are but I think the sole purpose of your presence is making fun of Mort in some strange complicated ways and I dig it.

Though I do make fun of Mort (constantly and mercilessly), thats not really what I'm up to around here at the moment so sorry if that pops a bubble or something. :(

Why, hello there, the extra account that Mort created to troll everyone here. Good job so far, I reckon about 8/10 or so based on the responses I've seen.

this isnt gonna get old is it lol

i'll reiterate that people with similar opinions simply MUST be the same person, no way two people could agree on ANYTHING

Ok, whatever, but do you actually like metal? How many times do you blast Bathory's "Hammerheart?" What does it mean when I say "True Doom?" Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?

blood fire death > hammerheart
true doom is not having air conditioning in this rancid heat
priest > maiden

how'd i do, am i a member of the forum family yet?