Female facial beauty

Ok, whatever, but do you actually like metal? How many times do you blast Bathory's "Hammerheart?" What does it mean when I say "True Doom?" Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?

Ok, whatever, but do you actually like metal? How many times do you blast Bathory's "Hammerheart?" What does it mean when I say "True Doom?" Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?

Hammerheart is on at least once a week lately, got back into it while I was driving across country and had nothing better to do than delve into music to keep myself entertained. Blood Fire Death is still my personal favorite though.

Im not a huge doom fanatic, to be perfectly frank, a smattering here and there, big names like Rev Biz of course but I just never got that far in. Bit of a neglected genre on my part.

Not really a fan of either to be honest but if you put me on the spot I gotta say Priest, the spikes the leather the homo-eroticism its all there for me.

video%20720p00-54-24_zpsm2uyzdrq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hammerheart is on at least once a week lately, got back into it while I was driving across country and had nothing better to do than delve into music to keep myself entertained. Blood Fire Death is still my personal favorite though.

Im not a huge doom fanatic, to be perfectly frank, a smattering here and there, big names like Rev Biz of course but I just never got that far in. Bit of a neglected genre on my part.

Not really a fan of either to be honest but if you put me on the spot I gotta say Priest, the spikes the leather the homo-eroticism its all there for me.

Welcome.