Female facial beauty

London is like 40% white brit. It's like NYC or something. I don't live near there.Armenians aren't a big minority group in the UK. There might be a few thousand of them or something though.

The only British guy I knew from my school was an Armenian. I remember him telling me that there were quite a few there, apparently many families fled the Ottoman Empire for Iran, and at some point there were political issues there and most of them ended up in the UK.

Total population
Armenia-born residents
1,235 (2011 Census)[1]
Armenian nationals
1,720 (2011 Census)[1]

That's not a lot. That's like, a big high school.

The only British guy I knew from my school was an Armenian. I remember him telling me that there were quite a few there, apparently many families fled the Ottoman Empire for Iran, and at some point there were political issues there and most of them ended up in the UK.

A very large population of Armenians have lived/live in Persia centuries before the ottamans(*or any turks for that matter) even existed. But yea, more migrated that way during/after the genocide. I've never heard anything about Armenians migrating from Iran to the UK in large numbers though, for whatever reasons.

i googled armenian women and the kardashians popped out. wow didn't know that. are the kardashians representative of how armenians look?

i am not a fan of them but i would do Kylie

I literally don't know what an Armenian specifically looks like.

hillbilly-300x295.jpg