Female facial beauty

What do you want me to do? Take a selfie?

It's not even that long. It's barely reaching the base of my neck. Nothing special about it, all i do is let my hair grow out and lighten up the sides about every month or so. Maybe its not long enough to be considered a mullet? I dunno. It's either that or buzzed head for me. I also sported a mullet for most of my elementary school years.

Man :(

I was expecting greatness.

There's gonna be a fuck ton of inspiring dread mullets at MDF next week. I'll post em up.

Man :(

I was expecting greatness.

There's gonna be a fuck ton of inspiring dread mullets at MDF next week. I'll post em up.

Far from greatness, more like a mullet junior. But yeah all this mullet talk is making me want to really keep mines going. I planned on buzzing my head after i renewing my drivers license in the next few days, but now im not so sure.

edit: And whatthefuck @ the last two posts.

White girls with big bulging brown eyes (sounds bad but looks good)

N.%20Wood%20Early%2060s.jpg

Natalie Wood

600full-emily-ratajkowski.jpg

Emily Ratajkowski

tumblr_m7102bZlJg1qd3ucoo1_1280.jpg

Joanne Whalley

Sophia-Loren-sophia-loren-11529924-454-560.jpg

Sophia Loren

cb83_kas_couvmaxi.jpg

Mona Soyoc

3775457000_7b4ac05b79.jpg

I like upper class british women.

I think there is a facial ideal for european women and for some reason it is very common in certain slavic countries. Why, is a bit of mystery to me, but I suspect it could be the byproduct of some historical process. Perhaps there were too many women for a long time, and they had to kind of compete to get impregnated, so the hot female genes got spread about a lot and the ugly ones died out.

I have never watched the show, but I have been noticing Alison Brie GIFS.