Female facial beauty

gif-dimension-5001.gif

I just got my face threaded for the first time. I don't particularly have facial hair like a Persian chick or something. But the lady across the hall from my hair studio has been asking to do that to me for a while, so today since I'm not wearing much makeup and she offered again I figured why not!
I've been tattooed a bunch, been waxed and tweezed it can't be that bad! WRONG it was hella painful and now my face feels weird. Never again!!

I can't imagine having sex with a ginger woman.

I think this ginger chick at some store likes me, her face is covered in freckels, but am not really sure. It's really impossible with chicks to be able to tell if they like you or not. So i'll never know.

I'm 28 and don't tend to look at girls anymore because it makes me feel like a weirdo, but I was shit tons more horny when a boy/teen than I am as an adult. I could get erections really easily. I could jerk off all the time and wish I would have tried to fuck girls.

That last one is such a weird set. Astroturf, workboots, a colonial style hat, bamboo and what looks like a greenscreen. Wtf.

I'm 28 and don't tend to look at girls anymore because it makes me feel like a weirdo, but I was shit tons more horny when a boy/teen than I am as an adult. I could get erections really easily. I could jerk off all the time and wish I would have tried to fuck girls.

I think I know the reason:

I've been smoking for around 10 years.

I also would like to reiterate that Ultimate Apathy is mentally challenged.

Smoking lowers lung capacity and decreases circulation so it's obvious.

I'm 28 and I have more sexual stamina than I've ever had.

Seeing as a common trait of the chicks UA posts are abnormally large noses, I present UA's dream girl:

Dumbo.jpg