Female facial beauty

For a kid who doesn't even understand: "Give a song a rating out of 10 (not 5)," you still do have your occasional bright moments, son. :lol:

There's no rule that says you can't rate out of 5 when converting it to an out of 10 rating is basic math anyway. I get that you like elephantiasis, so I was posting sympathetically since her big nose was fake.

Why would smoking cigarettes be the reason?

I don't think that smoking tabacco really does much. I've hung out with chicks and have gotten erections, the problem is I have to hang out with a chick. And I'm really hesitant because of what happens to me as a result of it.

All of those nose fetish pictures are nightmarish. I'm glad I'm me and not someone else.

lol he is the first person i have ever added to my ignore list

mainly because he keeps fucking up this thread and also because he is annoying, not funny and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever

just couldnt stand any more gaping nose holes every time i click this thread

Kaya-Scodelario-as-Katniss-7-the-hunger-game-trilogy-14050091-387-600.jpg

Kaya_Scodelario_003.jpg

Please explain how posting 2 dozen pictures of someone's nosejob is relevant to this. I would gather a majority of people here don't think it's beautiful.

I concur. I mean, everybody likes different things but that doesn't give him carte blanche to just overload this thread with Pinocchio chicks.