Female facial beauty

I do have a weird question....All I have noticed on this particular thread is that the guys get to post a pic. of their favorite female celebrities...I think us females should be able to post a picture of their favorite actor, etc..Is this fair?? I think so...Enrique Iglesias is one of my favorite singers that is not metal...8-]]Cpx34rIXgAQ-ZdP.jpg

Yeah this isn't really a 'post chicks cuz they're hot' thing, it's specifically female facial beauty because some of these guys are legitimate researchers in the subject. SentinalSlain has literally studied what makes women attractive and I think HBB has a laboratory dedicated to the purpose.

Last edited:
That is basically a real thing, doctors and anthropologists do it. I can see women getting upset by this thread, but eh, first of all, the sexual dynamics in countries like the USA are way in your favor anyway and secondly it's just pixels of some models who may or may not be hotter than the pretty girls in any given location.

I do have a weird question....All I have noticed on this particular thread is that the guys get to post a pic. of their favorite female celebrities...I think us females should be able to post a picture of their favorite actor, etc..Is this fair?? I think so...Enrique Iglesias is one of my favorite singers that is not metal...8-]]
Yeah, we should totally be allowed to post pics of lameshit top 40 guys in the female facial beauty thread because 8-]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Reactions: CiG
Came across this channel a few days ago. She's hella cute and has the best facial expressions. If a bit too bubbly at times, but that's youtube personalities for ya.

While I'm in this thread.... how bout attractive older women who clearly look their age but wear it well? Always thought Merryl Streep rocked the gmilf thing.

Meryl-Streep-Net-Worth.png