Female facial beauty

Kathryn-Bigelow.jpg

She's almost 70. Kathryn Bigelow.

She's not yet 65; that doesn't qualify as "almost 70."

Most of you people have bad tastes in females. I know a girl who has an awesome face, it's hard to describe. Well, in the unlikely event that I had any chance with her, my friend ruined it. I see her, and I say "she's really hot". My friend says "I'll tell her you said that". He goes over and says it, and she says "that's so cute", so I'm going to assume I didn't have any chance with her to begin with. I love telling that story.

SentinelSlain has some great tastes, though.

I'm really glad a thread like this exists, I'm tired of the male fixation on tits. Sure, they're an element of female beauty, but they really aren't essential. To me, the face is the most important, secondary to the personality. I guess I'm atypical.

MMM, hi guys!!! I am here to apologize to you all about my man post I made last time...I know what I did was stupid and I feel so bad for making you guys angry.....I'm really sorry and hope I can be forgiven...I would of apologized sooner except I have been a little scared to come back...:cry::cry::(

MMM, hi guys!!! I am here to apologize to you all about my man post I made last time...I know what I did was stupid and I feel so bad for making you guys angry.....I'm really sorry and hope I can be forgiven...I would of apologized sooner except I have been a little scared to come back...:cry::cry::(

Do you tranny's ?, they just look so hot when they got a big cock and tits.

Reactions: CiG