Female facial beauty

6.5/10

7c6fb0fad127ab686ce8bb4d91263220--clara-alonso-sensual-women.jpg

Most-Beautiful-Spanish-Women.jpg

She has a more interesting face than the two you posted and I tend to go for interesting.

The first of the two you posted is leagues better than the second for what it's worth, in my opinion.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
She has a more interesting face than the two you posted and I tend to go for interesting.

The first of the two you posted is leagues better than the second for what it's worth, in my opinion.
interesting face? :lol: I can post some "interesting" faces that would break your screen. This is facial BEAUTY thread, not "interesting looking faces" thread. You could have said yes, you thought she's prettier, since you know ... it all comes down to ones taste. And i think the two chicks i posted have faaaaaaarrrr prettier faces, but that just my opinion

Durrr I mean, pretty + interesting. I thought that was just understood given the thread. :lol:

The chicks you posted are straight off a garage nudie rag or some wet-and-wild sports calendar. Which is fine, I just like some other elements in women I consider pretty or beautiful.

The chicks you posted are straight off a garage nudie rag or some wet-and-wild sports calendar. Which is fine, I just like some other elements in women I consider pretty or beautiful.

they are supermodels, one being one of the most famous ones from Spain. The chick you psoted on the other hand looks like she could be straight out a trashy magazine tbh.